VIRTUAL CORPORATE WINE TASTING
Bringing clients and staff together in a fun, safe way
Relaxed & Informal
If you thought that corporate entertaining was off the cards for the foreseeable future, then we are pleased to announce that a Corporate Virtual Wine Tasting may be an appropriate solution for you.
Since March, we have been running a series of virtual wine tasting sessions for our clients and friends via Zoom and now we’re ready to bring them to your company too.
With plenty of tasting options available to you, your colleagues and clients can enjoy a fun and relaxed wine tasting from the comfort of their own home, complete with some fantastic wines you will not be able to find on the high street!
If you can organise 10 to 15 clients and staff on a call, we will look after the rest!
How it Works – Five easy steps
- Select from one of our packages
- We will send out the wines to your selected clients and guests
- Join the Zoom meeting on the day, we will send everyone the details and a link by email nearer the time (tastings typically last 1 hour and between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm is popular.)
- Everyone will pop the corks, enjoy a welcome from you as the host, then we will crack on with an informal presentation and round table discussion of the wines selected.
- The tasting is designed to be relaxed and informative – with plenty of time for a light-hearted chat, group ratings of wines and a short Q&A session as appropriate.
Choose a destination
France – Southern Rhone
Brunel Cotes du Rhone White and Red – £30 per screen
Spain – Spanish Masterclass
Muga White Rioja and Raul Perez Ultreia Mencia Red from Galicia – £40 per screen
Argentina – Gran Reserva Challenge
Caelum Gran Reserva Malbec and Gran Reserva Cabernet – £45 per screen
With over 300 wines in our portfolio, if you would like a more bespoke tasting – then please do set us a challenge!
The prices above are just a guide, once we know exactly what you are looking for in terms of numbers of people and your budget we can give a proper quotation.
To find out more, just fill in the form and we’ll get back to you to get your tasting booked in.